”#visit_miyazaki_photo Instagram Photo Contest” Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the rules of the “#visit_miyazaki_photo Instagram Photo Contest” (hereafter referred to as the “Contest”), held by the Miyazaki Prefecture Tourism Association (hereafter referred to as the “Organizer”). The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and the terms and conditions of this Contest (hereafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Contest home page (hereafter referred to as the “Site”).
- • Corporate entities are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- • The Contest will commence on the 7th of September, 2019 and will end on the 1st of December, 2019 (GMT +9) (hereafter referred to as the Contest Period).
- • Entries are deemed void if the Organizer determines that an entry is not an original work, if an entry is illegible, incomplete, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, obtained through fraud or theft, or duplicated as entered within this campaign period. Only entries received during the Contest Period will be eligible for this Contest.
Accommodation voucher of ANA holiday inn resort miyazaki for 1 (1 winner)
- • Winners must present verifiable identification in order to redeem their prize. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify an entry or reverse their decision if the winner fails to comply.
- • Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or refundable. In the event that the selected winner is ineligible, cannot be contacted or does not respond to notification from the Organizer within five (5) days, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeit and the Organizer may choose to award the prize to another participant at its sole discretion.
- • All results and decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Contest are final. The Organizer will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results. Participants are to acknowledge and accept that there is no intention to create a legal relationship of any sort between the Organizer and the participants of this Contest. Participants entering this Contest waive the right to take any legal action related to the Contest against the Organizer, its agents or employees.
- • By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to cooperate, within reason, with media publicity relating to the event and the prize, both leading up to and following the receipt of the prize by the winner. This includes being featured on social media as determined at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- • Photos must be submitted through Instagram within the Contest Period.
- • Each participant may submit multiple entries via their own Instagram account in accordance with the following conditions:
- 1. Participants must be a follower of @miyazaki_shunnavi on Instagram to be eligible to participate in the Contest or receive prizes.
- 2. Posts should include the location in Miyazaki at which the photo was taken.
- • Comments will be assessed in the selection process. Participants are encouraged to add a comment elaborating their memories associated the photo when making a post for this Contest.
- • Participants are required to set their Instagram profile to ‘public’ so that their submissions may be viewed by the Organizer.
- • Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries; however, every entry must be an original photo and not a duplicate.
- • The Organizer will not verify receipt of entries.
- • Participants are required to acquire permission from any persons, places or other entities featured in the photographs submitted to the Contest. The Organizer will not bear responsibility in the event of any complaints, issues, or disputes arising due to failure to acquire permission from relevant parties beforehand.
- • The Organizer will not bear any responsibility for any images submitted for this competition.
- • All images submitted for this competition may be re-posted to the @miyazaki_shunnavi Instagram account without prior permission. In this event, no usage fees shall be paid to the person submitting the image.
- • All submissions are subject to the approval of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any submission, including but not limited to photographs which:
- 1. contain obscene, provocative, objectionable, defamatory, inappropriate, or illegal content;
- 2. contain content which is irrelevant to the Contest;
- 3. do not comply with these Terms and Conditions; or
- 4. are not original works of the Participant.
- 5. Re-posted photos which posted before this Contest period are not eligible to qualify for the Contest.
- • All images submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each Contestant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- • The copyright to any image submitted for this competition remains with the submitting Contestant. However, in submitting an entry to the Contest, each Contestant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to the Organizer to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications or websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this Contest.
- • The Organizer does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
Use of Personal Information
- • The Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Contest.
- • The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest, the entry process or the relevant website.
- • If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to system error, infection by computer virus, worms, or Trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer reserves the right, at sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest.